The Lakes Entrance Bowls Club is situated on the majestic 90 mile beach at the entrance to the beautiful Gippsland Lakes and is renowned as one of the regions premier clubs.
We offer first class facilities, entertainment and services for all its members and guests to enjoy.
The Club offers full TAB facilities, Keno, Café, bistro, sports bar, private members bowling lounge, main bar,indoor kids play area and two world class artificial bowling greens for all year round bowls.
The Club also owns and operates the adjoining Woodbine Tourist Park which offers affordable powered sites, modern leisure homes and budget cabin style accommodation perfect for your next coastal holiday.
We're OPEN. Again. Finally!!
After what feels like an eternity with the lights off we’re flinging open the doors and welcoming you all back in.
We’ll be open for meals in the bistro, drinks in the sports bar, café treats @Zephyr Café... and we can’t wait.
Now then, before we all get too carried away with excitement we need to let you know about some important rules:
- Due to capacity numbers we’ll require bookings for all dining. We’d hate you to come to see us and we’re not able to seat you, so please call and book ahead
- Bookings will be for 1.5hrs dining
- Sign in to dine in. We’re all used to to this by now. You’ll need to present your photo ID or members card and sign in at reception
- Maximum 10 people per area, with max 40 people in the venue. We’ll make sure that each area has no more than 10 people and each group is seated at least 1.5m from the next
- Masks are required to enter, exit and move around the venue. You can take it off while seated to eat or drink though!
- At present the Gaming Room remains closed
We have new hours!:
- Thursday 4pm - 8:30pm
- Friday & Saturday 10am - 8:30pm
- Sunday 10am - 4pm
Check out our new selected MENU featuring our most popular dishes!
Honestly, it’s going to be so good to have you back again, we’ve missed our club and we’ve missed our people.
Please call the club on 03 5155 3578 to book your 1.5h dining seating.
We can’t wait to see you back at the Bowlo!- Michele Fielding, General Manager